All terms and conditions listed below, apply to every delivery. Each purchase made from Saskia Shutt Designs’ online shop, implies that all terms and conditions mentioned below are accepted by the customer. The terms and conditions stated below are specific according to Belgian law.
– All items are sent via bpost as “signed for” deliveries
– The prices listed in Saskia Shutt Desings’ online shop, are valid retail prices as of date of publishing and are subject to change following fluctuations in precious metal prices.
– All items will be invoiced through card payment, BACS or PayPal, and full payment is paid upfront; as all items are hand made to order only and will not be sent out unless paid in full.
– Duration of order time may be up to 4 weeks from the date of payment received. Therefore, please allow sufficient time for delivery, in case of special dates (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
– Saskia Shutt Designs retains ownership of goods, until all goods are completely paid for by the customer.
– Any complaints are to be logged within 7 days of the delivery date and must be sent via registered mail for legal compliance. If the complaint is found to be just, Saskia Shutt Desings’ liability is limited to the exchange of goods only. All liability of Saskia Shutt Desings is limited to the actual payment made, at the time the goods were ordered.
– All photographs on this website are as representative of the item as possible. However, some items may vary slightly since each piece is individually handmade.
Saskia Shutt Designs’ Returns policy for the online shop:
– Any returned item purchased from Saskia Shutt Desings’ online shop will be exchanged for the same item or an another item of the same purchase value, provided that the items are returned unworn and in their original condition and packaging within 7 days of their delivery date. This policy does not include earrings, which are non-returnable for hygiene reasons or to any item which has been customised or personalised to order. We are also unable to accept any items which have been worn.
– Saskia Shutt Designs cannot refund special orders or commissions, which are customised or personalised, but will always endeavour to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Please contact Saskia Shutt directly, as soon as possible to notify if you are returning your purchased item.
– Please note that rings are made up for each order. If you get your size wrong we will charge a small fee of €15 to cover re-sizing and postage, this payment needs to be included with the ring when returned to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure about how to get your correct size.
– The returning item remains the customer’s responsibility until that item is received by Saskia Shutt Designs.
If your goods arrive faulty or damaged we will give an exchange or full refund, provided that goods are returned to us in the condition sent. If you do not inform us within seven days of receipt of your goods, we shall not be liable for any items said to be faulty. Wilful, malicious damage or negligence will void any rights you have to take advantage of our refund or exchange policy.
Saskia Shutt Designs reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion. This is owing to the growing number of fraudulent credit card transactions.